Anyway, here are a bunch of pictures of who might just be the cutest kid in America...just in case you've missed him! :)
I don't know if I will ever get over pictures of him sleeping. He looks so vulnerable and like a... baby.
When I'm getting ready in the mornings he likes to open every cabinet and pull everything out on the floor and crawl over and throw it in the tub! After each item he looks over and smiles at me. It's pretty funny but other times I don't want him crawling around in the bathroom so I just stick him in the sink...he likes to be where the action is. :)
My goodness...the boy LOVES powdered donuts just about as much as I love taking pictures of him eating them! Hilarious! Especially when a nice string of white, powdery spit rolls down his face as he's laughing!
He's started doing this new thing when he smiles where he scrunches up his face and squints his eyes. The only reason I can think of why he does this is that when he sees his mom smile her eyes turn into little slits...I have very small eyes! :) He just wants to be like his mom, of course! :) But, it's stinkin cute, is what it is!
Wes' birthday party is going to be this Saturday! You're all invited. If you'd like to come please let me know so we can make sure we have enough food. :)

2 comments:
I think he squints cuz he wants to be like his aunt Lisa!!! ^_^
Wow, I can't believe he is 1 already. A year goes by so fast. He is so cute!
Post a Comment