I LOVE Halloween!!! It is my FAVORITE holiday. It's been SO HARD to figure out what Wes should be this year on his FIRST Halloween. We've thought of everything but in the end it seemed fitting...DOPEY! My family thinks he looks like Dopey because of his big eyes, so we went with it. I bought a men's long sleeve tee-shirt at Walmart and got to work.
Here is our little Dopey...

Not too shabby right? For only taking a sewing class in 7th grade I surprise myself sometimes. :)
Dopey is also fitting since I'm Snow White. Now, if I could only get Ryan to dress up as Prince Charming or another dwarf like GRUMPY, since that's what he is when it comes to dressing up! There will be many more pictures to come...I can't wait!
Oh, and a bit of information...Wes has 2 bottom teeth poking through! :) I can't believe how much he is growing and how fast it goes by. He has been a trooper and hasn't really fussed about it. The only way we know is that we felt them and then looked. The only thing different is that he is sleeping a lot more and his little cheeks are pink all the time. He's the best and makes every day better than the last!
4 comments:
oh my heck, that IS the perfect costume for him. i love it.. :) see you tomorra!
The cutest little grandson ever!!!! Sorry I am going to miss halloween....I have missed you guys!
He is so cute! Good Job!
Wes is absolutely adorable! :-) You did a wonderful job with his costume.
Post a Comment