I'm outing myself for even writing this post but I NEED HELP!!!
If you really knew me...you'd know that I HATE shopping!!! Sorry, all girls who loves it but, I don't. I rarely go and when I do it is to the two stores I buy things from and if I don't find what I'm looking for...I GO HOME!!! I'm not good at finding deals, sales, or that one item "I've been looking for". So, this is where I am asking for HELP!!!!
Wes's blessing is 3 weeks away and I need a white outfit. Now, the fact that is will be 7 months does not scream white knit like most baby blessing clothes are made of. He needs a little boy outfit. I have been trying to look for a white sweater or v neck sweater vest (is that what it's called?) to wear with white slacks or white jeans. But, as luck would have it I can't find any of those items. So, here is your task... Find these items or tell me where to go to find them.
There may even be a little surprise for the one who find the winning pieces :)
Or if you can find anything that a little man like Wes would wear all decked out in white please, please let me know! THANK YOU!!!
5 comments:
There is a store in Bountiful on 5th South and Main Street. They carry larger infant sizes in blessing attire. I am not sure if they have the sweater vest that you are looking for though. Otherwise there is this place here... http://whiteelegance.com/Children/Infant-Boy/sc14 or this place https://www.celestialfashions.com/LDS-Blessing-Outfits.html
I hope this helps somewhat, if not all the way. He is going to be so handsome on his day!
I totally freaked out about blessing Carter too. He was so long he didn't fit in the baby blessing outfits. There is nothing that says babies have to wear all white when they are blessed. If you want him to wear a white shirt and light khaki pants go for it. I think any churchy outfit would look darling on Wes. Hope that helps. I can't wait to see pictures.
I'm not much of a shopper either... especially with two little boys to tow along. So I now do a lot of online shopping. Because we're headed into winter... white is hard to find in sweaters and pants... unless you pay a lot. But I did find a cute suit on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/White-Tuxedo-Special-occasion-Jacket/dp/B003TTYK8W/
My mom made the outfit my boys have worn, but I have also seen plenty of little boys not in white, but just as cute. So if you can't find what you want in white, you could have a few other options if you needed or wanted to.
When I worked at the church distribution center they had different sizes of youth clothing back where the garments are,but I don't remember the range of sizes. Also there was a store a couple of doors down that had women's etc. I think it is the white elegance site listed by Nicole. Let you fingers do the walking thru the yellow pages and make some calls. One would think that there are some speciality stores.
i emailed you a long list of links! I hope it helps.
Post a Comment