Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Things I am currently in LOVE with...

In no particular order...

#1) How can he not be the cutest baby ever? I had to change him after pictures because these clothes made him look way too grown up! :)

#2) My glorious and extremely good looking husband who willingly took all the feeding the other night and then accused me of taking advantage of his over sleepiness by making him do them! :) Oh, and who graduated last Friday...pictures to come.

#3) GLEE... I have watched a;; the episodes over the past 2 1/2 weeks and am falling over for the over acting and theatrical show tunes!

#4) PARENTHOOD...if you haven't watched this yet,,,you should! I am pretty sure it is our new favorite TV show. We look forward to every Tuesday night just to take a peek into the Brenaman Family! Check it out but, I suggest you start at the beginning.



1 comment:

Dede said...

He's so cute! He looks so grown up in that outfit