Thursday, May 6, 2010

Congratulations are in order...

Ryan Graduated from UVU this past Friday! :) Yea, I won't need to be a single parent any longer!

His dad and step mom flew out from Indiana for the first time. It just so happened that the adoption worked out at the perfect time and they already had tickets to come for graduation and ended up getting the biggest bonus ever and that is meeting little Wes. I hate to not make a big deal out of graduation but Wes really was the main attraction!
GOOD JOB HONEY! Let's hope grad school comes and goes quicker than this did! :)


Last Thursday Wes hit his 1MONTH old mark! He is all scrunched up in the first photo but someone call the police....
Someone has stolen my little baby and replaced him with a just-as-cute but larger replacement!!!
I can't believe how fast he is growing!
At 5 weeks he...
-still sleeps all day and night!
-eats 4 oz. every 4 hours
-he is starting to focus on faces
-likes playing on his play mat and can stare at the light for several minutes at a time
-has tummy time 3 times a day and can lift his head and chest off the mat
-SMILED for the first time on Cinco de Mayo...he did it a few times again today but I don't think he really knows what he is doing yet. I think he is just experimenting with those muscles. All he knows is that his mama goes crazy when he does it! :) I am perdicting that in the next week or so he will catch on and start smiling all the time--we can't wait!

No comments: