It has been one of those days which I'm coming to realize will be One of Many... I think the hardest part of the adjustment for me is the staying home. I didn't realize what an "on-the-go" people Ryan and I were but, I can only take about 1 day inside before I've got to get out again! walks have become my new best friend.
But, the real reason for this post is how my day kind of gets away from me before I know it... So, it is 5:44pm and I'm pretty sure I haven't brushed my teeth today, I just can't remember! I didn't even eat anything until about 2pm and that was only because an amazing friend brought me In-n-Out! THANKS DEDE!!! I didn't even put on a bra until about 1:30 and that was only on Dede's behalf (DON'T JUDGE!:)). Then we uped Wes's formula and I guess I didn't burp good enough because he threw up the entire bottle all over me and himself. So, after I stripped him down to give him a bath, I should know better but, I left the little guy naked in my arms and yep... He peed all over me! So, I had to strip down before giving him his bath. YEA for days like this! I look at it as bonding, right?
2 comments:
I am laughing with you not at you....life is wonderful! I do wish sometimes I could go back to those days...
Glad you were able to eat that day! It will just get easier and better.
Post a Comment