Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


I love the commercial for 1-800-flowers because it celebrates all kinds of Mothers...even dog mother's which is what I was for so long but now I am the Mother of the sweetest little baby boy! He brings so much joy to me.

-I love that I feel like I am the only one who can sooth him when he is crying (even though my family doesn't believe we let him cry).

-I love to look into his eyes late at night or early in the morning when I am feeding him and and he looks in mine and on some level we connect and he knows that I am him Ma'ma!

-I love when he has the smallest, tiniest, little moments like when he picks his head and chest off the mat and I feel like he has moved the world!

-I love that in the mornings after his feedings he is so happy and pulls these cutest little smiles--even though he still doesn't know what he is doing to me.

-I love picking out his cute little outfits and making sure he is the cutest baby on the block! :)

-I love when people tell me how cute he is because he is and I'm not sure Ry and I could make anything cuter ourselves. :)

-I love that the molds right to my body and it doesn't matter how often people tell me not to hold him all the time...sometimes I don't want to listen and I just want to snuggle right up!

-I love that after a bath he is always up for a big nap because that is what I always want to do after a nice hot shower...Although, I never do and he always does! :)

-I love that he is one day going to be sealed to us forever and FOREVER be on our family and be apart of us!



And last but not least I love that he has an amazing, beautiful, and very unselfish Birth Mother who we love and adore. It is because of her we have this precious addition to our family. Happy Birth Mother's Day (which is the Saturday before Mother's Day)!

And Happy Mother's Day to all those Mother's out there.

Even with the exhaustion it really is the best thing ever, isn't it?

3 comments:

Drew & Danielle said...

Aww! Happy mother's Day to you! Hope Ryan and Wes spoiled you rotten!

Sammie said...

That made me smile:)

Dede said...

Happy first Mother's Day!