Remember this post BABY SLINGS? Well, I decide to go with a wrap and absolutely love it!
Last night we went on a walk and my body heat kept him warm. Within a few minutes he was asleep and stayed that way. I was also able to make dinner the other night with 2 hands while holding him! Yep...I'm a fan!
My friend Jess made the wrap and i downloaded the instructions off the Internet. There are about 5 different wraps you can do...but for now this is my favorite!
Don't notice my un-kept hair do and no make-up...it's kind of how I "roll" these days! :)
CUTE AS A MONKEY OR WHAT?!? I LOVE THIS PICTURE.
2 comments:
He is a doll and you are such a cute mommy. Glad you guys are doing well.
that wrap looks great! i'll have to find out what kind it is when i have another baby, cause it looks comfy.
Post a Comment