I have a baby bjorn and LOVE it. It's one of those baby products that I used all the time.
Cons: it's not as versatile as some and hurts my back when the baby gets too big.
I've heard alot of good things about the moby wraps and think I might get one for my next baby. For you being as active as you are I'd get some kind of carrier. You can borrow my bjorn if you want to just try it out and see if you like it.
thepeanutshell.com is the website i got 2 slings from... they are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Dave even wears them sometimes!!! On this site they cost like 40 bucks, but if you choose one of the clearance prints they are as low as 14.99! THEY ARE A MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!
I used both the bijorn and a home made sling. I use the sling a lot more than the bijorn. If you really want a sling, let me know and I can make you one for $5 - $10 depending on the material you would want. The pro to the bijorn is that it is a little easier to put on. But the sling is way cheaper and supports the back a lot better. I love the snuggle factor of the sling too.
I bought a sling, and I've only worn it twice. I wish that I had bought a Baby Bjorn instead I always felt like Dylan was about to fall out of the sling!
I like the bjorn for when they are older, but not tiny. I love the peanut shell sling for when they are tiny tiny, and even a bit biger. I don't necessarily think you need to splurge on a bjorn, when i can make you a peanut one! :)
10 comments:
I have a baby bjorn and LOVE it. It's one of those baby products that I used all the time.
Cons: it's not as versatile as some and hurts my back when the baby gets too big.
I've heard alot of good things about the moby wraps and think I might get one for my next baby. For you being as active as you are I'd get some kind of carrier. You can borrow my bjorn if you want to just try it out and see if you like it.
I have the bjorn and really liked it. I tried the wrap and wasn't the biggest fan, but that's just me!
thepeanutshell.com is the website i got 2 slings from... they are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Dave even wears them sometimes!!! On this site they cost like 40 bucks, but if you choose one of the clearance prints they are as low as 14.99! THEY ARE A MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!
peanut shell sling have a hook fior keys or something and also a pocket on the front for stuff!
I used both the bijorn and a home made sling. I use the sling a lot more than the bijorn. If you really want a sling, let me know and I can make you one for $5 - $10 depending on the material you would want. The pro to the bijorn is that it is a little easier to put on. But the sling is way cheaper and supports the back a lot better. I love the snuggle factor of the sling too.
If you want to borrow both the bjorn and the sling feel free to. That way to can get a better feel for what you will actually want.
I bought a sling, and I've only worn it twice. I wish that I had bought a Baby Bjorn instead I always felt like Dylan was about to fall out of the sling!
I like the bjorn for when they are older, but not tiny. I love the peanut shell sling for when they are tiny tiny, and even a bit biger. I don't necessarily think you need to splurge on a bjorn, when i can make you a peanut one! :)
It seems like most people I know either love or hate their slings. We had a baby bjorn and it was great for us.
Once the baby gets heavier it does tend to hurt my back but Rich used the bjorn too and it didn't bother him as much.
I've heard you just want to try on the sling first before you buy to make sure it fits.
Post a Comment