We're off...
It's kind of weird to know the exact date and time your baby will be born!
MONDAY @ 7am!
You may be sleeping but, we will be becoming parents! :)
It hasn't fully set in yet but I'm getting nervous for the whole thing. I'm not really sure a person can prepare themselves for what awaits us in the next two weeks! I'm just now starting to think about the emotional roller coaster it will be!
I'm not sure what kind of Internet access we will have but trust me, I will do my best to get an update ASAP! :)
OK, for real this time...Wish us luck--we'll accept prayers as well! :)
I was going to post a picture of how well rested and pretty we are because it might all change very soon but, you'll all just have to remember our beautiful smiling faces before parenthood! ;)
3 comments:
How exciting! Good luck with everything. We can't wait to see pictures.
So excited for you! I can't wait to hear how everything goes.
good luck! i hope everything goes smoothly. i love his bedroom and his name. :)
Post a Comment