I never thought we would go private but...
Due to the adoption I want to be able to monitor who is checking out our little peanut...so, please leave your email! Even if you are only a blog stalker (Chey :))...leave your email. This is mostly due to some issues we have come across in the adoption so far...so, for Wes' protection we need to make the blog private!
The change will take place next week...so, hurry up and leave your email.
Oh, here is an update:
Wes was born on 3/29/10 @ 8:21 am
Length: 20 1/2
Weight: 8.1 lbs (currently 7.7 lbs)
He is perfect! Sleeps all the time, makes funny faces & noises, loves to eat, and is a perfect pink color! We couldn't be happier or more in love with him! Thanks for all the prayers on our behalf, no doubt we have been so blessed! We hope we will be cleared to leave by the end of the week, but we won't know till we get the call...but we are so ready to be home!
We are using a computer that belongs to the couple we are staying with so, that is why there have not been picture updates, but he is so sweet & beautiful. I will try to put up a few pictures soon.
Don't forget to leave your address even if you just get on once in a while because if not...you will be blocked out! No one wants that now, right?
32 comments:
you have mine, but let me know if you need it! I can't wait to meet him... seriouly I am dying. We moved too, so we will be practically down the street. I love you!
We want to be on the list! I am sure you have our email address too. If not, let me know and I will email you.
Add me please! Congrats! I can't wait for pictures.
add me!
chrissi.harris@gmail.com
I'd love to be on the list. lachellebarnes@gmail.com
megkleinhenz@hotmail.com Congratulations! Dying for Pics!
Congrats! Hope you guys get that call soon! Can't wait to see pics.
my email is lindsnehring at hotmail.com
I"m an official stalker... count me in?
melissagriffy@gmail.com
Congratulations! I am so happy for the two of you! :-) I was at my parent's house last Monday since it was my dad's birthday, and when Grandma Smith called to wish my dad a happy birthday, she told us Wes had been born! I look forward to seeing pictures, and I will be praying for a safe return for the three of you to Utah.
ratlabgirl@yahoo.com
We would love to be able to see how you guys are doing. So my email is nicolefryer@gmail.com
Also congratulations on your new addition we can't wait to see pictures.
Ryan
We have been keeping our fingers crossed and thinking about the 3 of you everyday here at work. Hope you dont mind me cheking your blog...
Kristy and MaKell Blickenstaff
kblicken@gmail.com
Hooray Wes is here! We are so excited for you guys! We want to be included!
bodmer04@aol.com
Count me in! grj.jones@gmail.com
sarahzbeck@gmail.com
grandma jones here....djsj.jones@gmail.com
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy for you guys! I can not wait to meet Lil' Wes! Don't block me out!!! summerjo@gmail.com
Can't wait to see pictures of Wes!! Hope you guys can come home soon.
Please send me an invite! michellebenson@gmail.com
I went private for the same reason and I really didn't want to, but it gives me peace knowing who is viewing our little guy too. I think it's worth it.
Add me -you have my address-if not post on my blog. Congrats, I can't wait to see him.
taykowallis@gmail.com
Im so glad everything is going perfect so far!!! Good luck and you are in our prayers! Love you!
sammie@akbraithwaite.com
I would love to be on your list! Nikki.Karski@gmail.com
~Nikki Davis-Karski
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you and your new little family. hbsump@gmail.com
I want to still blog stalk you :)-add me to your list. Let me know if you need my e-mail.
I can't wait to see him
Love Ya
Brittney
Please count us in,
troyandheidi@gmail.com. We are thrilled for you and are keeping you in our prayers.
of course I want to blog stalk you :) sunnistef@gmail.com :) So excited for you and your new little one :)
Hi Nici! I was one of Ryan's high school friends and I love blog reading and keeping up with what old friends are doing so I would love to be added to your list. My email is betsyparker@gmail.com.
Congratulations!
Hey Nic! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I'd love to keep stalking :) I'd love to catch up too! mikellebunker@gmail.com
Hi! I am a friend of your friends (Danielle & Drew) and she keeps comparing us b/c my hubby and I are adopting a little boy in June!! We are THRILLED :)
Just wanted to say CONGRATS! I know how exciting this is for you guys and am so glad you found your little miracle!
:)Kristi
sarahb.clark at yahoo
i'm so excited to see him!
I'd love an invite! amberlrobbins@gmail.com. (Amber White)
cheyjohnson25@msn.com
Congratulations. He is so cute. I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment