Sorry for the fake out! From talking to her last week it sounded like it was going to be this week at the latest...but, after today's appointment the dr. said they are still on for the c section but not until her 39th week!!!! So, that's after next Friday. Unless she goes into labor before then and then they will do a c section then. Anyway, sorry for the false excitement--but imagine how we feel...we are packed and ready to go!!! So, I am off to unpack and get ready to go back to work tomorrow am and explain this 100 more times!
BUMMER!!!
On a bright side...Birth mom and baby are doing GREAT! :)
3 comments:
Oh wow, bummer! I was really surprised to see you at Target thinking you were already on your way. I guess it gives me more time to finish that book from your shower!
What!!!! I was totally expecting a picture by now. That sucks. Just blame it on heartburn, thts what we blamed our false alarms on.
i really adore your own writing style, very remarkable.
don't give up and also keep writing due to the fact it just good worth to read it,
impatient to read alot more of your current article content, stunning day ;)
Post a Comment