Friday, February 19, 2010

Bedding Decision...

After not being able to find anything I was in love with...Although, all the comments were very helpful! :) My friend Jess who also does SEW DARN CUTE talked me into making my own bedding. So, this is what I am doing! I surprised myself when I did a DIAPER BAG, maybe I will surprise myself again! :) But, this way i know I love the colors and can choose how it looks and is put together! :)
Here are the colors and a picture of the paint job (that stripe goes around the whole room)!



This room was inspired by a sock monkey quilt that a lady in our ward is making us. It is so cute! I loved it and thought Sock Monkeys would be a cute little boy room! Here are just a few of the fabrics she is using in the quilt...



6 comments:

Jill said...

Soooo cute!!! I'm in love with the colors, and that sock monkey quilt?! I can't say I'm not a little jealous! :) But so happy for you!! I'm glad you decided to sew it. I want to see the final results.

Go check this out, these are kind of cool. http://babybathtubs.com/

Jess said...

Perfect! So cute! You will do a great job, I know it!

sarahbclark! said...

i love all the bright colors! it's going to be wonderful.

Chrissi said...

Love your bedding choice. It'll look great!

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society is turning out to be a great book so far. I think that you should definitely read it and also read The Help if you haven't already.

Lisa B. said...

How fun for a little boy. I made the bedding for thegirls, but I bought Carter's and I feel a little guilty about it.

Sarah and Mike said...

Love the colors and super jealous of the sock monkey quilt1