Ok, so I think that both these sets are SO CUTE!! But, they are under the "NEUTRAL" category. What do you think? Do they just look LESS GIRLY or could they be used for a boy? I am not in to really bright colors or the dark blues/reds that most boy sets are. But, I can't decided!

It is very likely that it will be neither of these...this experience of getting ready for a baby has shown us that Ryan and I have such different tastes! We have a hard time agreeing on the same thing. I never new our styles were SO DIFFERENT! And Ryan isn't the kind of guy to just say, "Whatever" and give me my way...he wants his opinion to be heard. I respect this about him. He had a say in many of the details of our wedding and I don't know why this would be any different. It makes us meet in the middle and find something we will both be happy with...but boy, agreeing with me would be much easier!!! :)

7 comments:
I'm a sucker for green so I LOVE the first one. Definitely boy. The second one looks more "neutral". Birds definitely seem more feminine to me, but it's still darling and could go either way.
Green/brown/tan/african animals definately more boy..should look good with the room?? I went too pale with Pat's and wished I had gone way more boy..almost 21 years ago...which or what does Ryan like?
I actually love the blue one! I think the blue makes it boy. It is a baby's room, so I think it doesn't need to be ALL BOY...you know?
cute! Definitely the first one.. its more boy than the second one. Birds to me just seem more feminine. You guys will be great parents!
i vote for the first one!!!!!!
Totally could be for a boy, I like the bottom one!
I think green is always very neutral, almost more so than yellow because it pairs so cut with pink for a girl or just about anything else for a boy. I can't believe your not doing a colts nursery?
Post a Comment