Sunday, January 10, 2010

What the Heck!

What the heck...I am giving it a try! So, I have been messing around with Photoshop and everything else and decided to make some blog backgrounds. I decided to make a blog OF backgrounds. This way I can make my own but, if you like them you can use them too :). And, because you are all my friends if there is something you would like...let me know and I can try to put something together. Like I said, I'm new at this but, it is fun and keeps me busy...but, I can only make myself 1 background so, REALLY I will make something if you want me to! :

CLICK HERE

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

wow those are really cute! good work!

Sammie said...

I can't wait to use one!

Sarah said...

You are too cute & creative. FUN! I want help with a cuter banner!! How in the world do you make such cute headers?

Jess said...

CUTE, you are awesome!!! Maybe I should stop watching LOST and do something more productive.