Thursday, January 14, 2010

Highly Aniticipating...

Here are two movies I am highly anticipating! I have read both the books and even though I didn't love Dear John I am still looking forward to it!

4 comments:

Sammie said...

Thanx for the cute backgrounds!

Lisa B. said...

I would love to do lunch some time this week. Give me a call and we can figure something out.

Jess said...

I can't wait to see those movies, unfortunately they are to girly for Paul to go, so let me know when you are going and I will get a sitter and come! Oh and watching Lost from the beginning one after another is the BEST way. We have it on Netflix, so we watch it online. BUT all the episodes are on Hulu and ABC.com

Sarah said...

OHHHHHHHHH!! Can't wait either. Except I read Dear John & loved it till half way through but the movie looks great. I'm not sure if I can stand to watch it...