I have been such a BIG BABY lately. Do you ever get emotional so easily and you are not even really sure why? Well, that is me lately. I watched the Biggest Loser the other day and pretty much cried the entire time. Then, I one second I am fine and the next I this State Farm Insurance commercial comes on and I take one look at Ryan and say, "I have been so emotional lately," then just start crying! I don't know what it is...maybe it is time for a good cry! :)
But, WHAT A BABY!
4 comments:
I think you need a big handfull of SPK.
I say let it out. It's nice to know there are other BIG BABIES out there besides me!
I spent last night crying too, let's get together and cry. I could really use it.
sometimes you just need to cry... I know i do!
Post a Comment