I DO! I DO!!!!! YEAH!!!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! WOW!!!! Ummmm I just saw Ryan and now I'm thinking I didn't ask enough questions and get enough info!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
So exciting! Where do you live? I know an AWESOME pediatrician in Midvale... I drive 45 minutes to see him, he;s so great! Joseph Cramer, Cottonwood Pediatrics! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!
Oh...my.....gosh! You just made my day by hearing the news!!! My kids pediatrician is the one I went to when I was little. Let me know if you want his name. He's in AF. CONGRATULATIONS!
Oh my gosh are you serious! How exciting for you guys. Do you know if it is a girl or a boy? I also know a great one in American Fork. Let me know if you need any info. You should post more information!
Geez Nici, I went home on Sunday and cried for your pain (I really did) and now here I'm crying for your joy!! WTH! That might say something about my emotional instability, but really, that was the best thing to hear and just made my day. I'm soooo happy for you! Is this for real? I'm sure it is, that'd be an awful joke.
My kids go to alpine pediatrics in AF and we like it there.
Congratulations! :-) I am so happy for the two of you. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything you need or if there is anything I can do!
I am so excited to be a grand mother!!!!!! Chase, Uncle Nick and I will take good care of you too! Life...as Pat goes off to war a new little life comes to fill the void. May God continue to bless us all.
16 comments:
Again...I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS NEWS!!! BEST NEWS ALL YEAR!!!
I DO! I DO!!!!! YEAH!!!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! WOW!!!! Ummmm I just saw Ryan and now I'm thinking I didn't ask enough questions and get enough info!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
Yay yay yay!!! Congratulations!!!! This is such amazing news!
So exciting! Where do you live? I know an AWESOME pediatrician in Midvale... I drive 45 minutes to see him, he;s so great! Joseph Cramer, Cottonwood Pediatrics! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!
Oh...my.....gosh! You just made my day by hearing the news!!! My kids pediatrician is the one I went to when I was little. Let me know if you want his name. He's in AF. CONGRATULATIONS!
Congrats you guys! This is such amazing news! Good luck finding a great doctor. So happy things seem to be looking good for your family!
That is absolutely amazing! Congrats and good luck!
Oh my gosh are you serious! How exciting for you guys. Do you know if it is a girl or a boy? I also know a great one in American Fork. Let me know if you need any info. You should post more information!
ps- we use Dr. Bailey at Utah Valley Pediatrics on 800 N in Orem. I like him a lot.
Please post details about the situation!
Geez Nici, I went home on Sunday and cried for your pain (I really did) and now here I'm crying for your joy!! WTH! That might say something about my emotional instability, but really, that was the best thing to hear and just made my day. I'm soooo happy for you! Is this for real? I'm sure it is, that'd be an awful joke.
My kids go to alpine pediatrics in AF and we like it there.
Congratulations!!! You'll still be in my prayers!
Congratulations! :-) I am so happy for the two of you. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything you need or if there is anything I can do!
Much love,
Becky
HIP HIP.......... i'm so happy. it was great talking to you yesterday. i couldnt be happier for you tow!. CONGRATS!!
Wow that was fast, CONGRATS! Where do you live? I really like Dr Paxton in Spanish Fork, or Dr. Michalek in Springville.
I am so excited to be a grand mother!!!!!! Chase, Uncle Nick and I will take good care of you too! Life...as Pat goes off to war a new little life comes to fill the void. May God continue to bless us all.
Post a Comment