You would think that after 6 years of marriage Ryan would know me...well, today we figured out that this is not the case. I waited in the car as he ran into the gas station to get a soda (none for me, thanks! 2010 is going to be "SODA FREE") anyway, I told him to get me a treat. Although, he did ask I replied; "Surprise Me!" Well, after a few minutes he came out with what I thought was a joke! Sour Gummy Worms! This might not seem weird but I absolutely DO NOT LIKE sour gummy worms! In fact, I kind of hate anything sour! I had to laugh and kept waiting for him to pull out something that I really like but, he never did. When he finally realized that I really wasn't going to eat them he said, "But, you love sour patch kids!" (I am actually laughing as I am writing this!) I HATE SOUR PATCH KIDS! Nothing against kids but the sour kind are the worst! :) I NEVER eat them but as we fought in the car about it he is convinced that I have had them several times in our marriage and thought I liked them. He is CRAZY (sorry honey) but, you are CRAZY! I have never bought nor eaten Sour Patch kids since we have been married!! Anyway, I guess my likes and dislikes are not as clear cut to him as I thought they might be.
But, then as we talked about Sour Patch Kids the conversation turned into remembering the "Garbage Pail Kids"
Good Times!

3 comments:
In rebuttal, I can give two instances now that I have thought hard and long about this topic of discussion. 1. When we lived at the in-laws, Dani always had SPK (sour patch kids). Nici would come home from wherever and open the 2lbs bag and dig in. 2. Walmart always sells those Whoppers, Hot Tamales, SPK boxes for like a buck, Nici has bought SPK on two occasions when we lived in the South Orem apartment. 3. Just last month we were at Lei's house for a U football game and Jett had SPK, and Nici again partook, and I remember this because Jett did not want to share (barely gave me any) So there 3 real life experiences to let everyone know Nici has lost her mind at 30 and can't remember what she has eaten and has not.
This is funny. very funny. Come on Ryan, even I know she doesn't like sour things. I guess I have known her for longer... but heck I am not married to her! :) I also added a button to my blog. super cute.
ah, that picture made my mouth start watering! not exactly in an appetizing way, even thought i like them.
Post a Comment