Monday, April 6, 2009

"Refashion"

As I search all these amazing blogs of talented people I see a lot of "refashioning" old clothing. This bodes well for me because fabric is too expensive for me right now...you know "the times" and all. Anyway, anyone who knows me well knows that about a year ago I lost about 50 lbs. So, I remembered that I have a bag in the back of my closet full of clothes that no longer fit. If you think about it...that's a lot of fabric! :) I pulled out that bag and got some old shirts...now I am ready to "refashion"! :)

Pictures coming this weekend! :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

BAAAA I can't wait! Wanna come sew on Wed? I am going to make some Easter Baskets!

lisa louise said...

jeez, you are so talented, i wish i could sew more then just a staight line. :( oh well.
lisa