
This past week I finished "The Host" by Stephanie Meyer. I loved it. I tried reading it once before but couldn't make it past the first chapter but this time I listened to it during my commute everyday and really liked it! So much so that I found myself cheating and listening to it while I was doing things around the house instead of watching the TV or listening to music. I say cheating because I have to keep my audio books for my drive or I get really bored. Anyway, consider it recommended if anyone is looking for a good book to read.
I really like how Stephanie writes. It is very easy reading but you get really into the characters...which leads me to believe that maybe I don't love Bella and Edward or Wanderer, Jared, or Ian (from The Host) as much as I love the author who created them...
So, Stephanie if you are reading this... (whispered and kind of creepy) "I Love You!"
If anyone likes to listen to audio books check out Audible.com this is where I get all my audio books it is a monthly subscription that downloads to your i pod. The only hang up is that they don't have the Harry Potter books, YET! This is a great way to get new books every month for WAY cheaper than getting it on itunes or on CD.
3 comments:
I am really a beginner sewer too. I just started in the past year. But, I really only try easy patterns or sewing projects and this really one of those (the dress). Good luck and I promise I unpick a lot more, it seems, than I sew!!1
Oh, and I too wanted to read "The Host" but heard from a few that it is so much different than "Twilight" series and I have a hard time with different. But, now I might give it a try. Thanks for the recommendation.
i LOVE that book too, very good. good website, I'll have to check it out when I get an ipod! (yes, that statement makes me sound older than my mom, even she has a pink one!)
Post a Comment