Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Oh, Jason...YOU SUCK!

So, if you watched the Bachelor last night you probably threw up a little in your mouth!
I was his biggest fan of Jason until last night! I actually thought that would happen because there were two after the final rose shows but, man he bites! Ryan would comment how he cried so much after he let each girl go there at the end...I just thought he was a sensitive guy but when he sat and cried after he broke up with Melissa my only response was..."Suck it up! You don't get to cry anymore!!!"
And Melissa...YOU GO GIRL! She got to say her piece and said all the right things. My favorite was "Don't text me anymore, don't call" oh and, "You're such a Bas#@&*!" You could tell she was so heart broken. Especially when she said, "I wish you would have just let me go!" I really liked her. I think that it would have worked for them if he hadn't watched the show and the feelings of "What if" came up. He is a Snake!
As for Molly! PUKE! Ok, so he dumped the girl he proposed to five minutes before and with out asking why or what happened just started making out with him on TV again. Jason didn't even want to make an effort with Melissa what makes Molly think he will be any different.
One last thought...for Jillene who was my FAVORITE...You're a lucky girl! Who new he was doing you a favor by letting you go. But, word of advice: Watch out, next week he may come looking for you! Just send that ketchup boy on his way! :)
P.S. Jason you belong with Deana!

2 comments:

Dede said...

I totally agree!!! He's a jerk! I can't believe Molly would go back to him like that. I was hoping she was going to deny him, but she didn't. I don't like her. Sad for Melissa, but really its good because why would you want someone like that.

Ryan said...

I didn't know you harbored such strong feelings about it. I think it was all staged. They paid them all to do that.