Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Not The Biggest Fan...

I am finally fed up! I have decided I am not the biggest fan of "The Purse"! I know, I know, they come in all different shapes, sizes, and colors but, I am just not a fan. I know...I even just made one! What what I thinking? Just one more place to collect crap. It does not matter what color, size, or shape my purse is it ends up being a dumping ground for junk! I can never find the one thing I am looking for. Lately this has meant holding up lines as I one-by-one begin taking things out till I find what I am looking for (Yes, I have become "That Lady!"), or actually putting my bag on the ground so that I can get in there with TWO hands! I am ridiculous! So, today I did it! I finally just dumped it out to see what has been causing me to be "That Lady!" And here is the Damage:
After sitting down and rummaging through the clutter this is what I discovered:
-5 Pens: All black ink because I use them at work and end up walking out still holding on to them.
-2 bottles of hand lotion: "Look Ma New Hands" from Bath & Body works...My Fave!
-1 bottle hand sanitizer: No explanation needed, you just need to have one.
-My work keys
-Weight Watchers Calculator: Helps my figure out my points at a click of a button.
-6 Tampons: Why six? Why not?
-2 movie tickets: Twilight from 11/22/08 and Bride Wars from 1/10/09.
-Lip gloss
-Ryan's Christmas List: The example of me getting down on the floor to look in my bag...well this exact list made that happen before Christmas time in REI! Awkward!
-5 paint samples
-My cell phone
-Screen protectors for my cell phone
-Verizon rebate card: with nothing on it.
-My i-pod: I am currently listening to the Inheritance Trilogy. I am on the last book "Brisinger" and loving it. I recommend it...if you can get past the first book, it is kind of a snoozer!
-1 Bottle Cap: my favorite little candy...left over from the dollar movies the other night (TWILIGHT: number 7...check!)
-3 cough drops
-2 dollars and 1 penny: You know what that means...Dell Taco for dinner :)
-2 check stubs
-13 receipts
-8 bill print offs from the computer
-Sun glasses case
-Sun glasses cleaner kit
-A lovely but oh so ever very annoying pile of TRASH!
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree!!!!
Who would of thought all of this CRAP would be in this little cute purse...
Yeah, not the biggest fan!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

funny post. thanks for the tour!! love the new bag!