Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Did It!

Well, Ryan has been out of town all week so I needed a project. Every once in awhile I get this itch to learn how to be a fantastic seamstress. My experience consists of a class in 7th grade, multiple pairs of pajama pants, and a skirt! Last Saturday while we were out and about I found this cool pattern and Ryan picked out the fabric and I did it! I think it turned out pretty good if you ask me. :) It is my new church bag.
I especially hope that Stephanie, Jess, and Sarah like it because this is the prize for "Pay it Forward"! Now, I just have to make time to make them. :) Also, Sarah and Stephanie you made your blogs private and "forgot" to add me to your lists so I can't get on your blogs. Anyway, thanks for posting on the "Pay it Forward" post...I hope you have fun with it too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are sooo beautiful! I love it! Seriously Nic you are sooo talented. Yes my blog is private, send me your email and ill add you. I did repost the same email you did. So great...my email is stephh101@gmail.com or work is hsda.hhcc@gmail.com. Look forward to talking to you. Hope you had a great weekend.
Steph

Jess said...

I love it! SOOO Much!

Sarah and Mike said...

Sweet! I can't wait! Send me an email and I will send you an invite to view our blog-I didn't know that you couldn't see it. sarahandmikebaker@gmail.com