Well...Almost! We signed a contact for a house in Orem. We are very excited! It is actually just the upstsirs...3 bed/2 bath. The down stairs has four bedrooms so the owners are tearing out one of the bedrooms and making it a kitchen and in April or May we will get down stairs neighbors...any takers:). But, for now it will just be us. It has a fully fenced back yard that is really big for Chase. That is what really sold us on it. Oh and we have windows in all the rooms which is something you don't get by living in apartments your entire married life. Anyways...It is still getting new carpet put in and some final touches so we are hoping to be in at the end of next week. Even though we will not be living with my parents we will have an extra bedroom and we let them know that we can be their once a month get-a-way! :)
Pictures to come later.
3 comments:
Congrats!We'll have to have doggy play dates in your new backyard.
Congratulations on finding a place that makes you happy!
I can't wait to see the pics.
Congratulations! I am so excited for the two of you. I look forward to seeing the pictures. :-) I'd volunteer to be your downstairs "neighbor," but that would be kind of difficult since I am in Indiana. :-D
Post a Comment