Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Opinion of the A.I.

I do think that it is funny that they say each year is the best year ever...but I do really like this year because I think they have people who are actually original. So this is my break down of the top 12....
My loves:
I really like him but he makes me nervous...he always seems to pull it off though. I also think that he is pretty enough to be a women.
I am a big fan of Brookes. At first her hair killed me but it has grown on me. I just really like her.
David is my Favorite. But he really butchered it last week. I hope he can work it out and win this thing. For being so young I think his voice is awesome.
My Dark horses:

I think that these guys are really good. I don't think they have really broken through yet...but when they do watch out!
People who are really good I could just really care less... for some reason I just haven't really "connected" with them:

Last but not least...
Who I think should have been gone yesterday...

And who I think went too early:

As you can see I am a much bigger fan of hte boys this year than the girls. I just think they are better. Tune in on Tuesday...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We agree! We love Idol and I love Brooke and Jason. Mike doesn't care to much for Jason though. What do guys know!!=) Hope you are well!

Love,
The Nehrings

Anonymous said...

You are funny!
I agree with you about the girl who should have left last week. I am not sure how she pulled it off that she didn't go. Oh well there is always this week.
Marshall can't stand the guy with the dreds...I love him though. He makes me laugh everytime when they show those interview questions at the beginning of each song.
I hope that David can pull it off this week because he did great in the past weeks. I will keep my fingers crossed!