

Here is another good read I was informed about. My friend, Shawn at work, told me to read it and that it was really good. I was like whatever man, sure. He said he would let me borrow his book, so I was like whatever man, sure. So I ended up starting it, and guess what.... it was really good. In fact I liked it so muchI went and bought my own! When I bought it I went ahead and bought the second book in the trilogy, Eldest, too. I just finished Eldest and man the last 150 pages are awesome. The movie doesn't do the book justice as most movies never are as good as the book, but we all know that, so don't judge the book by the movie.
So now I sit and anxiously await the arrival of the third and "supposedly" last book in the trilogy BRISNGR, which means FIRE in the ancient language of the elves. Although, I have to admit I've gotten on some Eragon forums and the rumor is the author is going to split this book into two so there will be another after this one. How sweet is that? Even if there isn't a fourth Brisngr is supposed to be 896 bills of pure reading fulfillment. Needless to say I've preorded the book. And since I work at DHL and I'm getting it off of Amazon, maybe it will come in a day or two early and I can get it before it even comes out. How cool is that?
Anyways everyone should read this. It's so good that I struck a deal with Nici that if she would read The Inheritance Trilogy I would read that Twlight crap. It's that good guys.

3 comments:
Hon, I am very excited about our little deal! I know you will love Edward as much as we all do! :) P.S. I think your funny. And if I didn't know you and read this post it might make me not want to...Dragon Geek! Love You!
I just busted out laughing at work when I read "that Twilight crap." :-)
I can't believe that you agreed to read that series...interesting. I am anxious to see what you think :) I am glad though that you found a new series. Maybe I will have to pick it up sometime to see how it is.
Post a Comment