Sunday, February 24, 2008

Winter Rides

This winter in Utah we have been hit hard with cold, snowy weahter, but we didn't let that stop us. When the sun shines we hit the road. I have been on a few more rides than Nic, but we both have gone out braving the cold a few times this winter. We can't wait for the warmer weather to hit. Once it hits the 50's I think we will be pretty pumped to hit the hills. I know we have more pictures but I could only find these two nerdy ones of me. We really have to layer up to keep warm! We did buy an indoor trainer this year though. It's pretty sweet. I've used it maybe six or seven times and I could tell a difference when I went out on the road. I will try and find pics of it later and post them.

Check me out in my sweet tights. Those were a xmas present from Nici and I love them, they are really warm and do a good job fighting the wind.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA....you do look a little nerdy but hey whatever keeps you warm :)
Hopefully the weather will warm up for you soon.

Taylor Kowallis said...

my mom said you guys are coming to the blessing tomorrow!!! Im so excited to see you both!!

Richard said...

Sweet tights!