Sunday, February 10, 2008

Where have all the EXTRAS gone?

..........
While in Idiana we went to dinner with one of our good friends, Tracy. As I babbled over Twilight she told us about another series that she had really liked. That night We went to Walmart and bought the first book, UGLIES. A couple of days later he needed the second one, and then the third. He seemed to really enjoy them so I decided that when I was done with Twilight that I would read this series. As Ryan finished the third book a friend at his work gave him Eragon...which he started and really liked so he decided to read that unitl I was done with the third book and we would just buy the fourth one when I was ready. It sounded like a good plan expect for...I have been sick in bed since Thrusday night (not fun) and half of Friday and all of Saturday I just read. Read until I finished the third book all on Saturday. It was been very nice to be able to just go from one book to the next without waiting. Well, my nice husband who has been waiting on me hand and foot by the way (super great husband) left Saturday night on what we thought a simple trip to Barns & Noble to get the fouth book. But, not so simple. They did nat have any of the EXTRAS! He went to Target...No EXTRAS! And to Walmart...No EXTRAS! Is it just bad luck or am I just feeling pity becasue I am sick? Who knows? But, where are all the EXTRAS? Now, it is Sunday and I am still too sick to be up and TV is a bore and all I want to do is read that last darn book! Well, I quess I am waiting...just not very patiently.
Anyone looking for another good read in a series...pick it up. It is not as loveable as Edward but it is a pretty good series. I suggest it.
But if anyone finds EXTRAS let me know!

No comments: