Sunday, February 3, 2008

1,460 Days!

As of Thursday, January 31, 2008 we have been married for one thousand four hundred and sixty days! As for me they have been some of my best days. Ryan and I have had many opportunities over the past 4 years. We have been to Disneyland 4 times, the beach once, Indiana 4 times, moved 5 times, gained a total of who knows how much weight but have lost a total of 73 lbs., been camping over 10 times, been to New York 1 time (and went on a church site tour), been to about 30 Bees baseball games, 1 Red Sox game, and so many other things, we have had an adventure. We have had a great time together. I love Ryan for so many reasons. He is hilarious! He is kind and very thoughtful. He is a hard worker and is always looking for ways to better himself. He is self motivated. He is spontanious. He cares for other people! He loves me and is never afraid to let me know it! He is supportive. He is a great example to me. He makes me laugh! He truely is my better half and my best friend. I am very blessed to be married to him to be able to share eternity with him...it is not long enough! He is one of the reasons that I am happy to know that Families Are Forever!

5 comments:

Jess said...

I remember that day... 1,460 days ago! Congrats guys! So great!

Unknown said...

Happy belated Anniversary. You guys are so cute! We sure enjoyed seeing you last month. Hope all is well and we will talk to you soon.

Love,
Linds, Mike and Boys

Dede said...

What a great life you have together! Congrats on 4 big years!

Brett and Lisa said...

congats you guys! brett and i always talk about what a great couple you are( ok, not always, but you know what I mean) - so fun and obviously crazy about eachother!

Sarah said...

cute. happy anniversary...very late. you two are a very cute couple. keep having fun!!