Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Day in the Life of Cinderella!

I know I just wrote a corny post about Ryan but he has done it again! I have to write about our Valentine's day...it was the best! Valentine's Day has never been a big deal to us becasue our anniversary is just a few weeks before so we just lump them all together but, this year Ryan surprised me! And that is not easy to do. Sometimes we have good intentions and we try to do surprises for each other but it rarely works out...the other person finds out somehow but this weekend was the best and a huge surprise!
Well, we left Saturday morning at 11:00am and we were going to the Tracy Averay (neither of us have ever been there) well, getting there was an activity in its self. The plan was to park in SLC and just take Trax everywhere. So, we took Trax to 5oo S...stay with me now...we walked to 9oo S. then walked up to 500 E. from Main St. Then walked over to 1300 S. We found out that the Aveary was outside and decided not do go so we walked down 1300 S. to Main St. (Trax) anyway needless to say we got our exercise in. We were tired but had a good time just talking and hanging out. Well, we made it back to The Gateway and went and saw Definety, Maybe...great chick flick! Then Ryan surprised me with checking into the Little America Hotel. I was very excited!
We checked in and then Ryan had brought us some fancy clothes and we changed and went to the Steak House at the hotel. It was also amazing...some of that had to do with ending the meal with a peice of Mango/Raspberry Cheesecake! I know...it was to die for. As we were finishing my good friend Jess and her husband Paul walked into the restaurant. Of all places to run into someone. We found out they ordered the same thing we did and they know what I am saying about the Cheesecake! :) Ryan was not done with the surprises and we walked a couple more blocks to Capitol Theater and went to the Ballet! It was Cinderella! It was beautiful and awesome. We both really enjoyed it!

In the morning we ran into Paul and Jess again at breakfast so we ate with them. It was good to see them again and hang out over the best breakfast maybe in America. We got back just in time for church.
I was pleasently surprised with all the thought that went into the weekend and I know I am a very lucky girl to have such a creative, thoughtful husband. I love him!
Ok, after this post I promise there will not be anymore love posts that make you want to vomit just a little bit! But, everyonce in awhile you find ourself so in love with your spouse you just want to say it out loud! :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Don't worry it didn't make me want to vomit... We are pretty lucky to have such great hubby's eh? I could use some of that cheesecake right about now....

Dede said...

What a sweet husband you have. BTW...this is YOUR blog, so you have every right to be cheesy and talk about your husband all you want. :)