Many of you know that Nici got a bike for her birthday, which was a little over a month ago. She is doing so good I'm impresssed by her everytime we go ride. We have a few favorite rides we like to do and are going to miss when we leave AZ.One of the rides we call Userary Loop: It's only a 20 mile ride through the desert of AZ, but there is a huge downhill where we can hit 40mph, and an even bigger uphill that is over 3 miles to the top. This picture is from the first day that she rode it. The hill is really hard for anyone the first time they ride it. I think she was a little mad at me in the middle of it so I rode away and let her finish on her own. I knew she could do it. AND SHE DID!!!!!! She was really happy once she got to the top, not only cause it was over, but that she did it. Once she got to the top I called her the Demolisher cause she demolished that hill.
Anyways this post was to pay tribute to the Demolisher.
P.S. This weekend we rode Userary Loop again. Standing in the parking lot unloading our bikes the Demolisher dropped her bike. It was on the gound and she was holding it with two hands, then all the sudden she just let go, as if the bike could stand all on it's own and would not be affected by gravity. It was really funny. It might not sound that great but it really was hilarious. Anyways... I thought I'd share.
1 comment:
man your impressive, we will have to go riding soon. even though its but cold here in Utah. it would still be fun.
Post a Comment