We had a really fun weekend. It was our friend, James' birthday so we celebrated all weekend. On
Friday we went to a really good Thai restaurant, I had never had
Thai before but I really liked it. James got a 12 week old
Rhodesian Ridgeback for his birthday so after dinner we let him and Chase have a play date. Chase was very excited and going crazy! But, he was having a
lot of fun.

Then on Saturday we had a party at their house with all their friends and then we went
roller skating! It was hilarious! In college James took a
roller skating class and knows how to do all these cool tricks...we even saw a video of the final where he had to do a 3 minute routine...WOW! :)
Well, you see that smile on Ryan's face? It was not there all night. It was a frustrating experience for the big guy! He fell three times. Although, I have to say he was a very good sport and stuck it out! I was very proud of him for trying. He is awesome! I honestly never thought I would find myself back in a skating rink after all these years. I think we could all tell we are getting older...because by the time we left our ears were ringing because the music was so loud and we were all worn out! A bunch of old farts! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES...WE HAD A GREAT TIME!
1 comment:
Thanks guys.
I am glad that you guys came skating.
Post a Comment