Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had one last final holiday together before we left to move back to Utah. I am actually writing from Utah so that means we are back but I have to still do a few posts of the last few days in Arizona. Thanksgiving this year was really fun. Pat, Ryan's younger brother flew in from Indiana Thanksgiving morning so we shared it with him and also out very good friends the Crowley's. We had enough food to feed 20 more people but we all ate a lot of food and had a good time. Before Pat got in and it was time to make all the final preparations Ryan and I decided to go on one last bike ride in AZ. Yes we are dressed in long clothes because it was a chilly Thanksgiving morning! :)Pat was nice enough to come out and spend the holiday with us and also help with the move...he is a trooper! We are really grateful for his help.
We also had James, Dede, and Ramone (their puppy and Chase's best friend) over too. After we ate we played the Wii for a little bit and then we went to see August Rush. After the movie we had pie, hung out for a bit, and then went to sleep. We were all pretty tired and needed a good night's sleep before the big packing day!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving, and now that you are in Utah we need to get together! ASAP!!! I need to meet Chase and you need to meet Addie!!! I can't wait to see you! Where did you move to?

Dede said...

That was one tasty Thanksgiving. Thanks Nici for hosting the event.

Anonymous said...

look at the stud with the shaved head.