Monday, July 23, 2007

A Birthday Tribute

It is a months full of birthdays! Today is my nephew, Harrison's birthday. He is turning 6 and going into the first grade. He is a funny little boy.... for his birthday he wants a cell phone, an ipod, and 360 x box...what every 6 year old wants. My kids are in for a surprise because they are getting baseballs, basketballs, and footballs :) Happy Birthday Harriboo... we miss you!

Next, Tomorrow is Ryan's little brother's birthday...little by age but not height. He is turning 15 and as you can see from the picture his is getting taller than Ryan. This picture was from when we were in Indiana at the beginning of the year. We went and played paint ball in the woods. We got our butts kicked by Ryan's brother, Nick (then 14) and his cousin, Conner, who is 13. Yeah, Nick only got hit once and it was by his team mate, Conner. Ryan and I were covered! It was hilarious. Happy Birthday Nick!

One more birthday to talk about is my other nephew, Jett. He is also turning 6. He and Harrison were born three days apart, I was on my mission. Jett is funny too. He is full of energy and I am sure he can't wait to start first grade and be able to go to school with his sisters. Well, Jetter-bug... Happy Birthday!
We wish we could be with you on your special days...but you will have to accept our "tribute" in place of our presence. We love you all and miss you like crazy! Enjoy your special days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to get both 6 year olds naked in bed sucking my c-ck then I c-m in both their bums, I love tight little boys