If you asked me if I was up at 1:00am this morning to order myself the iphone from Verizon your answer would be yes! (1:00am is when you could start ordering)
2/10/11 can't come quick enough till it gets delivered. I have been obsessed with the iphone forever and soon I will have one! :)

Ryan wasn't due for an upgrade and will have to wait till June...this is a very sore spot for him and I don't recommend bringing it up.
In fact, I may be in the dog house till June just for getting one before him.
4 comments:
I tell ya...love my droid. Plus I got it for a buck, bet'cha paid more huh?
Oh, one more thing, I can play You Tube videos for my grandson, his mom can't:((
So you may feel cooler that you got your droid for a buck, and that you can play youtube videos (which FYI, iphones can play) but guys should never use emoticons.
I am totally with Ryan. Stupid verizon. I really want one too, but am not up for an upgrade either. How exciting for you. You will love it.
Post a Comment