We had Thanksgiving at our house this year. And since I was the host and wanted to enjoy my holiday instead of do dishes all day we had a paper & plastic Thanksgiving. But, just because it's paper & plastic doesn't mean it can't be classy, right! :) So, with my scrap booking paper place mats to the place cards I loved it!
On each plate was a card that said, "I am thankful for..." and everyone had to write what they were thankful for and put it in a container then after dinner we read them and tried to guess who wrote what. It was kind of fun, the kids loved it.
Wes for thankful for the following items (they were stated on his shirt :))
1. mom & dad
2. yummy turkey (which he had by the way--he is just growing up too fast)
3. football :)
(Sweet hair huh? it gets this awesome curl if it's not combed right after his bath :))
Oh, and he was thankful for a Thanksgiving nap! :)
Wes also did something else this past week. He learned this:
Documentation attempt #1: one week ago (11-19-10)
Documentation attempt #2: today (11-26-10)
And YES, his biggest insentives are my phone and the remote! What is with this generation and technology? What next an ipad for Christmas?
Now, I'm off to finish cleaning up the mess...
2 comments:
So just when did the little guy start crawling? And no I will not be sending him an iPad, this Christmas.
Can I just tell you that your little Wes is a DOLL?! It seems like he is always smiling and so happy! What a cutie!
Oh, and Eli has that same Thanksgiving shirt...I loved it. ;)
Post a Comment