Here is my little buddy!!! I went to 2 days of girls camp and missed him like crazy!!!

He takes his naps in our bed. He sleeps better...I think because it's cooler and darker! He takes naps with Chase...

He takes naps with dad...

and he takes naps with mom...just no pictures! :)
I checked on him one night and this is what I found...we thought it was hilarious! :)

LOOK AT THOSE EYES!!!!!!!!

I can't even open mine as wide as his are naturally!
Ok, he has these
Disney jammies that we can not get enough of. He looks so
freakin cute!!! Oh, and they are 6-9 months!!!! The kid just won't stop growing!


These
jammies are also 6-9 months!!!
He is growing so much and just gets cuties everyday! He is also doing so many more things...each day is a new surprise. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment