Tuesday, July 27, 2010

In the words of Whitney Houston...

I'M EVERY WOMAN!
That is how I feel at the present moment anyway!
I feel pulled in so many direction and have so many people relying on me...I'm thin as paper (unfortunately not physically).
I have been trying to find a new place to live up north, because we are moving at the end of August...
In the past week I accepted a promotion, which is in Bountiful. So, I have been commuting there just about everyday. They have not filled my old position so basically I am running a Day Program for 66 individuals who are developmentally disabled and managing the staff there (my old job) and running a residential facility for 12 people with disabilities and managing the staff there (the new job).
The lady who had my old job destroyed the office and basically any system of organization that ever existed there...so the past couple of days I have been going through PILES AND PILES of papers!!! I'm pretty sure she never filed one thing as long as she worked there!
On one hand this is VERY VERY frustrating and on the other I love it because I LOVE ORGANIZING!!! :) (I know sick! :))
I am trying to raise a 4 month (on Thursday) old.
Take care of my sweet husband and have a life with him.
And be the camp director for our ward, which is next week.
I am physically exhausted just writing all that stuff!!!
Something had to eventually give and that was the camp director calling...the young women's president saw that it was KILLING me and basically delegated ALL my responsibilities. So, I have tried to help here and there but I feel like an utter failure at my calling.
This past could of weeks has just been exhausting and it won't stop for a couple more!!!

4 comments:

lisa louise said...

i'd comment but i need to catch my breath after reading that...

i hope hope hope you move by me. :)

Greg said...

Drop Wes off any time you need a break, we'd be glad to have him for a while!

Sammie said...

MOVING??? Understandable but sad for our neighborhood :(

Nicole said...

Ditto to what Sammie said! That is so exciting for you to be recognized in you hard work. I am happy for you and your promotion... and we definitely want picture updates on that little man. :)