Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Suggestions...

I was wondering if anyone knew of a great infant photographer that will not cost an arm and a leg...
I just want to have someone in mind so when it comes to getting his pictures taken when we get back for Oklahoma we have someone set up. :) thanks!

8 comments:

Dede said...

I'm not sure what you think is an arm and a leg, but I have a few friends who do amazing work. Let me know how much you want to spend and I can tell you if they are too much or not.

Jill said...

If you want to drive to Idaho I know a great photographer there :). The three on my bloglist are great and range in price (lauriemillar , katie wells, peekaboo) Laurie being the least expensive and peekaboo (my favorite, but pricey) being the highest. I wish katie wells lived closer because I think she's awesome and for what she does she's very inexpensive (probably because she lives in Rigby Idaho and doesn't have a huge clientele, I don't know). Laurie lives just over by Maceys so she's close and convenient (she's a friend of mine from high school and I think she's great!)

I'd still call a photographer to let them know your due date so they can at least have you in mind to try to squeeze in.

Hope that helps!

Jill said...

ps- i've gone to all three and have been happy with all of their work

Chrissi said...

I used Laura Bunker (laurabunker.com) and absolutely loved her work. She is a little pricey, but she does an amazing job. She did Dylan's newborn shots and our family pics/Christmas card.

Nicole Fryer said...

I have used Rusty Bucket Photography for family pictures and they turned out great I am going to use her to do my babies pictures. She is in Pleasant Grove. I went to High School with her. http://rustybucketphotography.blogspot.com/

Jill said...

http://www.monkeysgoneape.com/sock-monkeys-c-30.html

go see this website, you might like it :)

Jess said...

My sister in law has been trying to build her portfolio, and charges 35 for an infant photo shoot. Look at her blog from my sew darn cute. Hers is called simply create. She took our family pictures, and we were the first she did!

Greg said...

Indiana based photographer that is free will be in the area the end of April if that is not too far away.