Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just Putting it Out There...

I know I am in no position to be wanting things but I just have to put it out there...
I am obsessed with this wallet. Not particularly this color but I just love the wallet!
I want one...I'm just sayin' :)
And, I want one of these too...it would make my sewing hobby so much easier and better!
I want one...I'm just sayin! :)




I girl can want, can't she?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Where's the wallet from? I have one in that same style that I bought at Target! I do love it. But the color is totally different. It's a blueish with some sort of reptile texture to it. I get compliments all the time. I had to buy a new one after my diaper bag got stolen! Boo. But yay for new wallet. That's never top on the list for me.

Jill said...

I have that exact wallet. Except it's black, but I love it. I don't know if it's the same brand but it's the same as the pic. It's roxy and I got it at the quicksilver outlet for $3! Regularly $45!! You could check there.