Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Heart Goes Out to You...

Seriously, if you have not read "Hunger Games" the first time I recommended it my heart goes out to you...because it is so FRICK FRANKEN GOOD!!! And now there is a second, "Catching Fire"! READ IT!!! Both books are very captivating...you just fall in love with the characters and want to be apart of the Games yourself.

Although, I loved them and am so absolutely positive there is a 3rd book coming I kind of wish that I had not heard about them till they were all out so that I don't have to wait to find out what happens next. But, none of you can do this because you have all been made aware of them and their goodness....so read them. I have "The Hunger Games" if anyone wants to borrow it but I only have "Catching Fire" as an audio book. They are really quick books and for some of you could be a quick 2 dayer.

I can't wait for the next book, I know it is coming...in 2011 I bet!!! AAAhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

Jess said...

These are on my reading list for sure! I am dying to read them. My little cousin Keena has them... so i must borrow them soon!