"Each year Americans consume enough Candy Corn that if laid end-to-end, would circle the earth 4.25 times...WOW!"
So, did you know? Well, that is what is says on the back of my Candy Corn package! Candy Corn is just one of the many reasons I LOVE THE FALL! I know it is not technically Fall yet but the weather is cooler, the days are shorter, school has started, and the stores are carrying Halloween candy!!!!! So, to me that says it is a go for me to eat my favorite candy...CANDY CORN!!! :)
3 comments:
Hmm, interesting fact, but I probably only contribute to a few inches or less of that. Not my fav. But Amen to fall, I loooooove it!
I just ate two sitting here and wanted to barf.
Ryan doesn't share the love?? LOL. Love the fall, love candy corn, love the changing trees, love it all! But I am hanging onto summer for the few days we have left...
Post a Comment