Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Hunger Games

Ok, so when I asked for recommendations for books, this one came from my friend Taylor. She said that if I read it I would not be disappointed...and I wasn't! IT IS AWESOME! It is called The Hunger Games and is totally easy reading but you get into it really quick! I usually only listen to my books M-F to and from work but the week ended and I couldn't stop so we went to Barnes and Noble and I had to buy it! I read all day Sunday and finished listening to the last couple of chapters on my way to work on Monday. I LOVED IT!
Now, I say the same to you..."Read it, you won't be disappointed!"
I think there is also a second book called "Catching Fire"...I will let you know what I think!

4 comments:

Nici said...

So, the second book is not out until September 1st...I have to wait a little bit.

Jill said...

I'll definitely have to try it!!!

Jess said...

I heard this was great, Andy and Keena just read it!

Taylor Kowallis said...

Im glad you read it!! And Im very glad you liked it!!