You know your husband loves you when he makes you (in the words of Michael Scott from the Office) a mix-tape-CD! Oh, yes ladies and gentleman...Ryan made me a mix-tape-CD and it is not even Valentine's Day. :) We are so much a like in so many ways (that even our science teacher at UVU thought we were brother and sister :) ) but, we could not be more different in our music tastes! So, he tried to broaden my horizons and made me a mix-tape-CD of what he likes right now. Not that I don't like some of his music, it is not what I usually listen to...but I just might start. He is into the new Green Day CD...it is not that bad, I actually really liked it! I just thought it was funny and thoughtful that he made me a mix-tape-CD...just with out the love songs! :) Thanks honey!Wednesday, August 5, 2009
He Loves Me Not...NO, HE LOVES ME!
You know your husband loves you when he makes you (in the words of Michael Scott from the Office) a mix-tape-CD! Oh, yes ladies and gentleman...Ryan made me a mix-tape-CD and it is not even Valentine's Day. :) We are so much a like in so many ways (that even our science teacher at UVU thought we were brother and sister :) ) but, we could not be more different in our music tastes! So, he tried to broaden my horizons and made me a mix-tape-CD of what he likes right now. Not that I don't like some of his music, it is not what I usually listen to...but I just might start. He is into the new Green Day CD...it is not that bad, I actually really liked it! I just thought it was funny and thoughtful that he made me a mix-tape-CD...just with out the love songs! :) Thanks honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
too cute, and funny. if it came down to the music paul and i really like to listen to, it is pretty different!
Post a Comment