Friday, June 5, 2009

I am still here...

I promise I am still alive...I just can't promise for how much longer! My brain is fried, I am gaining weight, and I feel like crying every time someone asks me a question! Girls camp is next week and that means for the past couple of weeks I have had TWO full-time jobs!
And I have CRAMPS!!!
What did I do to deserve all this? :)
I am excited to go but ready to be done with all the planning!
Anyways, I will resurface in about a week and a half!
Also, If you have not had a chance to support Ryan in the 100 miler he is riding in this next weekend...please do! You don't have to give a lot but show your support! He has worked really hard and this cause is really close to home for him!
Click here to donate: Support Ryan Ride

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You guys are cRaZy busy!!!!! I saw Ryan today at smith's in Lehi. Random huh? Good luck with camp. That was my favorite part of my YW years!!

Jess said...

Hey friend! Lets play now that Camp is over! Sewing party?