I love to make cards...and now I would like to make them for you and your friends and family! Check out my new blog which features some of the cards. I will update it periodically so you can always check out new cards. If you like what you see...buy it! If you want something else...let me know! Hope you enjoy-I enjoy making them!
For more pictures check out the blog...



4 comments:
wow! YOu are so talented! Cute cards!
way to be creative!! can't wait to check them out! free shipping if I come pick them up? I don't know why but I hate paying for shipping!
Nothing to say about the cards except they are really cool...and you are really good at making them. But I really want to say (this is Brett) that I love you guys! I love how much fun you guys have together, and I love looking at all of your pics. Why do we have to be so poor so we can't see you guys more (than every two years)?! Anyway, that's about it...
Nici, those cards are absolutely and totally adorable! I will definitely be ordering from you! :-)
Post a Comment