Today we went on a winter hike...it was really fun, and hard! But it gave me a chance to try out my new hiking boots.
Super cool waterproofed hiking boots: check! My feet stayed warm and dry. yippy!
Like every other hike we go on Chase was a crazy freak! Running around like he has never been outside before and will not get another chance in the near future! Although, the snow was a nice touch because we didn't have to carry water for him...he just ate snow! :)

Although we hiked mostly though snow we did go through a patch of mud. It added about 4 lbs to each of my feet. All that mud was caked to my boot! And it made me so sad...I love my shoes and I like to keep them nice and mud makes them dirty, I don't care if they are boots--they are dirty!

So when the weather lady said that Utah County was on "Red Alert" due to the air quality I didn't really know what she meant until we started going up hill and it felt like I was having mini heart attacks because I could not get a normal breath of air....whats what "Red Alert" means...and looks like.





2 comments:
I am, once again and as always, so so so jealous! :-) Darn Indiana and its flatness.... :-D I'm glad you guys had such a fun time!
Wow, you never fail to impress me. You three seem to always have a great time together, no matter what it is or you do. You three are soo cute together. Those pictures by the way are very awesome!
Post a Comment