Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A True Twilight Geek!!


Ok, so I am truly obsessed! I started reading Twilight again and then when I started commuting I downloaded New Moon onto my ipod and just listen to that during the drive...and trust me the drive is now not long enough! I just finished New Moon and started Eclipse today on the way home. Ok, this is where the geek part comes in...when driving by myself and the narrator reads Edward--I smile, when Edward enters a room--I smile, and just when ever Edward is in the book at all...I SMILE! In my car all by my self--I smile. I am obsessed!! When I am done I will download Twilight...and start it all over again, and again, and again! I have problems. I don't know how I feel about the movie but just because of what it is I will love it, download it, own it, and watch it over and over again!
Is there help out there for someone like me? And if there is do I want it?

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Edward must really be something to smile about!

Nicole Fryer said...

I don't like you are alone in any of that. All of us that have read those books feel that way about Edward and can't get enough of him or the books.

lisa louise said...

well i have a shirt that says "bite me edward" so i'm right there with ya!! haha

Danielle said...

You really do need help...I am starting to really worry about you!!! Just put the book down and walk away :)

Good luck with that addiction.

Jane said...

I still have yet to read the first book! I need to get on that. Did you read Stephenie Meyer's new book, The Host? I think it sounds pretty good. :-)

Ryan said...

I just read this posting for the first time today. Needless to say I feel great about myself. And I WILL NOT be reading the book anytime soon. I hate Edward.

Jane said...

Nici, go to my blog - there is a post specially for you. :-)