Wednesday, June 25, 2008

JULY 7th @ 7:00PM

I have decided to cut my hair! Yes..I have! I am nervous but my hair has gotten pretty long and I have three things I can do with it...straight, curly, and pony tail. Needless to say these days the pony tail is winning out! I just want a short cut with a super cute style. So I have his magnificent magician who cuts my hair and I don't know what I want but I am nervous and ready! (I think!)
So I need some help. These are the cuts I am liking right now and I only have a week and a half to decide--so lets begin...help me:


Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

If anyone has any other cute cuts in mind please share!

11 comments:

Jane said...

I like number one the best! :-)

Dede said...

So...I actually think number 2! P.S. I love SYTYCD and I noticed that two out of the three are from the show.

Anonymous said...

Nici,

I like #1 the best but I don't think you will look like that when you get a hair cut. You will be much cutter.

Love

Dad

Sarah said...

I love #2. I've started watching so you think you can dance & love, love, love her hair. (even if she is off now) Those bangs would look great on you!

So who is this magician you use??

Jess said...

I am thinking #2... so cute. If I had the guts I would do that hair cut. and those bangs would be adorable.

Lindsey said...

I love #1!! I think that is so fun to cut your hair super short and cute like that. You are way more brave than I am!! Hope things are good for you guys! We are getting used to living in Indiana!
- Lindsey Nehring (Rich's Lindsey) :)

Anonymous said...

I like # 2. You will look so awesome with that hair cut. How things at the Day Program going? Sure miss ya around the office

Brett and Lisa said...

I like #1!

Anonymous said...

You have had your hair short before so I think that you know what looks good on you. I think that with #1 you might have a problem because you have such thick hair. I liked it when you had it short and there was that dark purple in it. That is when it was my favorite. You need to look at haircuts with thick hair :)
Good Luck!!!
I miss Summer doing my hair. Tell her I said hi.
When I get my hair done now I go to a place where 3 different people do my hair. It sucks because tipping can get expensive.
I can't wait to see it!

Kjirs said...

I don't think you should cut your hair.....

lisa louise said...

222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222